Kim Bằng Hội Ngộ
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Top posters
Tiếng Mưa Đêm (295)
Czech president to be sent thousands of pens Poll_leftCzech president to be sent thousands of pens I_voting_barCzech president to be sent thousands of pens Poll_right 
..2.. (76)
Czech president to be sent thousands of pens Poll_leftCzech president to be sent thousands of pens I_voting_barCzech president to be sent thousands of pens Poll_right 
@ (49)
tale510 (47)
Niềm Vui Mới (38)
Admin (33)
ryu1911 (30)
song nhac (28)
Mt (26)
kocka191 (16)

BẢNG VÀNG - (29.05)

1. Tiếng Mưa Đêm : 186
2. tale510 : 68
3. song nhac : 41
4. ryu1911 : 37
4. Niềm Vui Mới : 37
5. kocka191 : 17

FORUM - (29.05)
- Xanh : 181
- Tím : 231
Paltalk - (23.04)
- Xanh : 19
- Tím : 33
Latest topics
» Thơ Đường Luật - ntd
by ntd Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:10 pm

» Em và anh.....
by cánh phù dung mỏng Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 am

» Cánh Gà Chiên Nước Mắm Và Cánh Gà Chiên Bơ
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:25 pm

» Nhật Ký Room Kim Bằng Hội Ngộ
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

» Tho An Cap hay Tho Chom
by LonXonQuaDi Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 am

» Pudding Dâu
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:38 am

» Almond and Chocolate Chip Cupcake
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 am

» Bánh Lưỡi Mèo (Eierplätzchen)
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 am

» Xôi Vò
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:27 am

» Panna cotta mật ong và sốt xoài
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:15 am

» BẠN ƠI TÔI VIẾT THƠ TÌNH
by LonXonQuaDi Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:30 pm

» Những câu "status" của Bạn ?
by Niềm Vui Mới Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 am

» Đố Kiều
by Chuột Rain Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 pm

» CLB Yêu Nhạc Trịnh
by Niềm Vui Mới Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

» Chè Cốm
by Tiếng Mưa Đêm Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Nếu Như Anh Đến
Visitors
free counters

Czech president to be sent thousands of pens

3 posters

Go down

Czech president to be sent thousands of pens Empty Czech president to be sent thousands of pens

Bài gửi  kocka191 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 am

By KAREL JANICEK
Associated Press

PRAGUE – Some say the pen is mightier than the sword. If true, Czech President Vaclav Klaus will soon be a very mighty man.

More than 5,000 Czechs have signed up to a Facebook campaign to mail pens to the president after a video of him sheepishly pocketing a pen he took an obvious liking to during an official signing ceremony last week in Chile became widely popular on the Internet.

Klaus says it's customary for leaders to keep pens after signing accords. But the manner in which he sized up the pen — encrusted with semiprecious Chilean stones — and then sneakily slipped it into his pocket while he sat at a desk alongside Chilean President Sebastian Pinera has seen him ridiculed by some of his countrymen.

"It seemed to me absolutely inappropriate to do anything like that during an official ceremony," said Vojtech Palous, a 23-year-old student of medicine from Prague.

"To do that in front of television cameras was just insane."

Campaign participants are being asked to send to the presidential office pens, pencils or other writing means on May 2 because "Mr. president obviously has nothing to write with."

Palous said it is likely his family will send the president a parcel with a collection of pens.

"The campaign is great because so many people were able to say they disapprove with Klaus, and they can do it in a relatively funny way," Palous said.

The Czech Foreign Ministry declined comment Wednesday when asked if they thought Klaus' huge YouTube exposure could harm the country's image.

Palous said the country's image will survive, but the video makes the president seem a little weird.

"It doesn't harm the Czech Republic, but it says something about the way he represents us... His way of representing is weird and this video proves that well."

The conservative Klaus relishes being at odds with the mainstream and his views often dramatically differ from those of his archrival Vaclav Havel, whom he replaced as president in 2003.

Klaus has been publicly at odds with the widely held view that humanity is the probable cause of global warming, and is a strong opponent of gay marriage in what is considered one of Europe's more liberal nations.

The renowned Euro-skeptic also didn't allow the European Union flag to fly over Prague Castle, his official seat, during the Czech EU presidency in 2009 because he said the country was not an EU province.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrAqoT4l-3A&feature=topvideos[/youtube]
kocka191
kocka191

Tổng số bài gửi : 16 Nam
Đến từ : ...
Bank : 20

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Czech president to be sent thousands of pens Empty Re: Czech president to be sent thousands of pens

Bài gửi  Mt Mon May 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Không biết Kocka có gửi viết cho tổng thống không ta ? Đọc xong bài này mới biết thì ra Czech không thuộc khối liên minh châu Âu
Mt
Mt

Tổng số bài gửi : 26 Nữ
Đến từ : =====
Bank : 33

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Czech president to be sent thousands of pens Empty Re: Czech president to be sent thousands of pens

Bài gửi  LonXonQuaDi Tue May 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Cai gi ma Czech không thuộc khối liên minh châu Âu? DDoc ky lai ddi Shocked
"...during the Czech EU presidency in 2009...."

Co can goi kinh cho hong? hehe Laughing
LonXonQuaDi
LonXonQuaDi

Tổng số bài gửi : 13 Nữ
Đến từ : ddau ddo
Bank : 19

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  Mt Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 am

oh, thanks . Tiên đọc lai tin tức thì có nói Czech là member of European Union từ năm 2004 rồi . Hôm qua lo để ý vụ ổng chôm viết .
Mt
Mt

Tổng số bài gửi : 26 Nữ
Đến từ : =====
Bank : 33

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  LonXonQuaDi Wed May 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Thiet la cai tinh chi "lo để ý vụ ổng chôm viết ."
Laughing ddung la cai co^ nay
LonXonQuaDi
LonXonQuaDi

Tổng số bài gửi : 13 Nữ
Đến từ : ddau ddo
Bank : 19

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết